[Tutor] HTML Templates

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:19:27 +0200

At 12:00 07/07/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 14:32:13 -0700
>From: Mike Barrett <mike@daboyz.org>
>Subject: [Tutor] HTML Templates
>
>Anyone got a favorite HTML template module that they use?  I'm looking to
>develop a dynamic website, and I thought I'd see what others were using
>with python.

When looking for a toolkit/framework to develop Web sites, I came across
several options, such as:
- Application servers: WebWare, SkunkWeb, Quixote
- Toolkits: Albatross

I used WebWare once. I started looking into Albatross a couple of days ago.

>I looked at Zope, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.  I'd
>rather just write CGI's.  Anyways, thanks for your help.

You might be interested in Albatross. The doc says that apps developped
with this toolkit can be run both as CGIs and with mod_python.

Alexandre