[Tutor] Math symbols

James M Lang jimmy_130@lycos.com
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:42:43 -0400

My first experiances ( is that how you spell it?) with programming were with my TI-83+ graphing calculator. Now that I lost it, :( , I'm trying to solve a problem with Python.I'm attempting to have python use loops to guess and check.
 Here's the problem
Find the numbers which the letters represent
        SEND
       +MORE
        MONEY
Anyway, to get to the point, I'm used to the calculator's greater than or equal to or less than or equal sign. Of course, I realized that there isn't such a sign on the keyboard. So how do you use such a symbol in Python?

Win a first-class trip to New Orleans and vacation Elvis Style!.
Enter NOW!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes/