[Tutor] Please read this and respond to me.

Chris Keelan rufmetal@rogers.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:26:41 -0600

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:14:02 -0500: In attempt to throw the authorities off his
trail, Andrei Kulakov <ak@silmarill.org> transmitted:

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 07:46:56PM +0100, Kalle Svensson wrote:
> > > 1. Hacking (in this context) is illegal and the person who tried to
> >
> > In what context?  The context of this list?
>
> No, in the contest of his post. If he meant hacking as programming, he'd
> say "programming".

I read it that way, as well. That's why I posted the Eric Raymond link.

> > I disagree.  I believe that everyone can learn programming, but not
> > that everyone can learn by themselves.
>
> I agree with that. That's not what I meant, though.

This list is hands-down the most generous and supportive environment I've ever
participated in. I guess that's why is was exceptionally jarring to see what
seemed like a script-kiddie wannabe posting here.

My appologies if I'm completely misreading this situation.

- C