[Tutor] functions

c schwan sunyata@propaganda-arts.org
28 Jan 2002 14:50:28 -0800

--=-HvK4vepv9ggKhUDhGXEO

OK.

I dont know why I am having such trouble with this and I have a little
perl and php experience, but i am having the roughest time figuring out
functions. Basically my trouble arises in understanding how things get
passed into and what the return statement returns.

I hope I am being clear. can anyone offer some tips?

TIA.

--=20

^^-:-->>

cschwan: open source advocate/hacker

gnupg key available here: http://propaganda.phpwebhosting.com/key

"life today presents itself to us as an accumulation of spectacles,
 images, and events, alienating us from life as a directly lived
experience."

				- the hermenaut

"Nothing would be what it is,
 Because everything would be what it isn't.
 And contrary-wise -what it is, it wouldn't be.
 And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
				-Alice in Wonderland

\
\
mail-from: evolution-1.0.1 ximian.gnome.linux
::-->>>

--=-HvK4vepv9ggKhUDhGXEO

--=-HvK4vepv9ggKhUDhGXEO--