[Tutor] Please read this and respond to me.

Andrei Kulakov ak@silmarill.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:46:27 -0500

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 12:54:17AM -0500, Kyuuketsiuki@aol.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a tutor (Teacher) on hacking, I've been meaning to learn and
> i have read many things, but i have never really learned, so i would like for
> you to teach me.

I don't think anyone is gonna do that, for two reasons:

1. Hacking (in this context) is illegal and the person who tried to
teach you would expose himself. You may report him now or later, for all
he knows.

2. If you couldn't pick up anything by yourself, this must not be "your
thing". Teaching you would be a waste of effort - like teaching a snake
to fly or an armadillo to ride a bycicle or a hippy to superwise a cleaning
detergent plant.

get it at: cy.silmarill.org