[Tutor] ftp and python enabled editor

Gouveia, John M W44 John.Gouveia2@CIGNA.COM
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:33:29 -0500

Try UltraEdit, you can syntax highlight anything, has a built in ftp client,
tons of features.  It's only windows and not free but its only @ $30.

  John Gouveia
  CIGNA HealthCare IM&T
   IM Release 2 Decision Support Services
<mailto:John.Gouveia2@Cigna.com>

> The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
> intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying or
> re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
> person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
> notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.
> Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA
> Do not duplicate or distribute
> Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel
> (c) Copyright 2002 (CIGNA Corporation)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA