[Tutor] me again

AMoore4437@aol.com AMoore4437@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:02:44 EST

--part1_132.7e18617.29808d04_boundary

hello it's me again,
i keep running into problems (is it me??)

i have followed a tutorial step by step

 http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/idle_intro/

and have saved my work as directed to do so from the 'program window'
when i try to save it offers me 'python 22'
but i have saved it to 'C drive' as is shown in the tutorial.

when i try to reopen  my work
in the way described in the tutorial  my saved work does not come up
automatically (as shown)

the only place i can find it is on my 'C drive' by going through 'my computer'
then when i try to open it through there
i am asked what program would i like to run to open it.
is this correct ?

i hope i'm making sense

tony moore

--part1_132.7e18617.29808d04_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hello it's me again,
<BR>i keep running into problems (is it me??)
<BR>
<BR>i have followed a tutorial step by step
<BR>
<BR> http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/idle_intro/
<BR>
<BR>and have saved my work as directed to do so from the 'program window'
<BR>when i try to save it offers me 'python 22'
<BR>but i have saved it to 'C drive' as is shown in the tutorial.
<BR>
<BR>when i try to reopen &nbsp;my work
<BR>in the way described in the tutorial &nbsp;my saved work does not come up automatically (as shown)
<BR>
<BR>the only place i can find it is on my 'C drive' by going through 'my computer'
<BR>then when i try to open it through there
<BR>i am asked what program would i like to run to open it.
<BR>is this correct ?
<BR>
<BR>i hope i'm making sense
<BR>