[Tutor] Removing itens from a list

Marco A. Sousa marcolinux@linuxbr.com.br
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:36:42 -0200

Hi. This is my first message to this great list. Wish I find out about
you before :) Sorry for my english, we speak portuguese here.

My question is:

In the following list,how do I remove every item with "orange" on it?
l = ['I like Orange juice','orange','OranGes are good','I like apple']

I think I should use re module, but dont now how to use it.
Do you know any site that explain the use of re module or regex with python ?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work. You guys are *really* making
a difference.

--
Buy a copy of a baby naming book and you'll never be at a loss for
variable names.