[Tutor] tinylist.1.0.0.tar.gz

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:14:06 -0000

Kirk,

> Registered the name tinylist.org, have the basic domain structure set
> up on the server. Waiting for the name to infect nameserver space,
> then will be able to offer support and sources on site.

Well done!
To come from a beginner in Python to writing a mail list server
- regardless of how small or otherwise - in a few weeks is
a fantasic achievement.

I know you've had a lot of help from this list but you have
done most of it yourself and I for one am impressed.

Congratulations. Now all you need to do is document the
design so you know how to fix it in 6 months time :-)

Alan g