[Tutor] Can gvim60win32 be used in pace of IDLE?

james kellam spray14@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:04:44 -0500

Hello,
  I've had gvim for a while now, and it's a nice editor.
I read in an earlier thread where dman mentions it. Does this mean you can
use it instead of IDLE?
  This would be great since gvim is on my pop up when I right-click as an
option; Edit with gvim
   I tried to post this question on the vim@vim.org website but all I've
recieved is 7 delightfull exchanges of correspondence between me and a
machine! So, I've about given up on that route. I'm confirmed as a member of
the mail list, just no mail! Oh yeh, I got a lot of files from 'em filling
up my junk folders.
  Just saw the thread and thought I'd ask.
  Later,
james