[Tutor] Code critique please (OOP strategy)

Roeland Rengelink r.b.rigilink@chello.nl
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 11:53:26 +0100

Hi Timothy,

You have a working program and a feeling that it could be improved. This
is what refactoring is all about. A great page giving a detailed example
in Python (translated from the example in Java from the Refactoring book
by M. Fowler) can be found at:

http://www.hiper.com.br/python/refactor/

I'm sure you'll recognize several points from your own code.

Hope this helps,

Roeland