[Tutor] (no subject)

KevinzThaMAN@aol.com KevinzThaMAN@aol.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:21:09 EST

--part1_2f.2317c591.29aed1f5_boundary

Hi....I'm interested in learning to program but keep running into problems
when trying to download Python.....is there anyway you might could zip it and
send it to me or would you have any suggestions on how I'm supposed to get
Python? Anything you could tell me would be helpful.......thanks....Kevin

--part1_2f.2317c591.29aed1f5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=1 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">Hi....I'm interested in learning to program but keep running into problems when trying to download Python.....is there anyway you might could zip it and send it to me or would you have any suggestions on how I'm supposed to get Python? Anything you could tell me would be helpful.......thanks....Kevin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2f.2317c591.29aed1f5_boundary--