[Tutor] Website for Code Review

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:14:05 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Nicole Seitz wrote:

> At 01:00 26.02.2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >On the main list/newsgroup there was an inquiry from Ben Jacobs about
> >the existence of a web site where people could post Python code to be
> >reviewed by other programmers.  I replied privately to tell him about
> >the Tutor list since that kind of thing does happen here sometimes, but
> >I think having a dedicated web site for code review would be a great
> >companion to Tutor.  Is anybody willing to take this on?
>
> This would really be great!
>

> >  I don't have
> >the resources to set up such a site
>

> Maybe I could help here- not sure yet.We'll see.

Ok, let's do this.

    http://ns.decrem.com:8080/ChalkBoard

I think we'll have this as a temporary measure while we figure out what we
really want to do.  But at least we can use this so that people can
quickly post up code for others to look at.

I have to apologize: it is ugly.  I just unpacked Zope and Squishdot ten
minutes ago, and haven't had time to read the documentation yet.  *grin*.