[Tutor] ftp stuff

james middendorff james2dope@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:39:25 -0800 (PST)

--0-742176530-1014662365=:80242

Hello,

I am trying to build a program that will connect to a ftp server i.e. ftp://ftp.slackware.com and then change to a certain directory i.e. /pub/slackware/slackware-current, which I have gotten all of that to work, but when I get to that directory I want to do a LIST command, which I cannot get to work, is there something that I am overlooking, also I want this to go into all directories of slackware-current and download certain files, how can I make itgo into these directories download something, and then go to the next one?

I hope I have explained myself well enough thanks for any help

james

"I would kill everyone in this room
    for a drop of sweet beer."
     ----Homer Simpson----