[Tutor] List for Zope beginners

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:24:20 -0500

The basic Zope list. sign up and lurk for a while. This page has a link to
search the archives. Best to do that before asking questions. Most newbie
questions have been gone over several times and lots of good info abounds.

Also, one of the best ways of finding info on specific things is a
www.google.com search.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation
Many links to existing documentation.

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB
The first Zope Book online...recently and continuously updated.

Some stuff is hard to find but its out there. Any question you could have
has been asked and answered online.

www.freezope.org is a great place to play and learn first. Create a free
site with many products already installed. Not quite the same as having it
on your own box but really the next best thing.

Have fun! Feel free to email me offline if you have other questions about
Zope.

Allen Schmidt
allen.freezope.org
www.fredericksburg.com -- All in Zope/Python/MySQL