[Tutor] QUestion about Pygame

Paul Sidorsky paulsid@shaw.ca
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:29:14 -0700

James M Lang wrote:

> I went to the pygame website and went to the projects page. I got
> the pyrunner game and downloaded the source. So why doesn't it end
> in .py? And how do I use it?

As it happens, I'm the author of PyRunner.  PyRunner is distributed as a
compressed file (either in zip or tar.gz format).  You need to unpack
the file you downloaded.  Assuming you're using Windows, WinZip is
usually the program of choice for this.  Get it here:

http://www.winzip.com/

Regrettably, there is no self-extracting executable installer for
PyRunner at this time.

I hope this is what you meant, as I can't think of anything else.  If
not please elaborate on the problem and I'll try to help.

Paul Sidorsky                                          Calgary, Canada
paulsid@shaw.ca                        http://members.shaw.ca/paulsid/