[Tutor] NEWBIE looking for help (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:54:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Robert,

Let me foward your message to Tutor; I'm a little busy at the moment, but
I'll try to answer later this evening.

Here's a quicky link to PalmPython, software to build Palm conduits in
Python:

    http://pdacentral.planetmirror.com/palm/preview/34601.html

Other interesting links include the Pippy, a Python interpreter for the
Palm:

    http://www.endeavors.com/pippy/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed,  6 Feb 2002 10:22:07 -0500
From: Robert Garber <garber@centralcatholic.org>
To: Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] NEWBIE looking for help

Thank you very much taking the time to respond to my questions. I have
been working very hard to gather the info needed to complete my project
and i am so far very satisfied with the results. I have been messing
around with writing programs for the PALM OS USING PDA Toolbox. My
eventual goal is to write my program for use on a windows machine as well
as a Palm OS device. That means I will also need to write a conduit to
synch the desktop to the palm. Is python capable of such a task?

Thanks again,
Robert
From: Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:03:16 -0800 (PST)