[Tutor] Re:Newbie

Ramkumar Kashyap rkashyap@sympatico.ca
Sun, 03 Feb 2002 16:47:10 -0500

Hi!

I have just started programming and am using the "How to think like a
Computer Scientist: using Python" which is available for free on the
internet, just like Python.  It is written for high school students to
learn programming and is extremely easy reading. The fundamentals are
explained in great detail as compared to Learning Python, which assumes
some level of programming knowledge.

I also find going through the tutorials provided with Python and reading
the online manuals also helps quite a bit, though may confuse you at times.

regards,

Kumar