[Tutor] Please read this and respond to me.

Andrei Kulakov ak@silmarill.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:14:10 -0500

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:44:12AM +0100, Kalle Svensson wrote:
> [Andrei Kulakov]
> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 07:46:56PM +0100, Kalle Svensson wrote:
> > > [Andrei Kulakov]

> > > In what context?  The context of this list?
> >
> > No, in the contest of his post. If he meant hacking as programming, he'd
> > say "programming".
>
> Well, it seems plausible, but I'd like more evidence.  Especially if
> I'm going to proceed by comparing the poster with various animals
> doing tricks, and saying that helping him/her would be a waste of
> time.

By the time he read that, he'd also have read the first item where I say
it's illegal - so even if he meant it as "programming" (I really doubt
that), he'd realize I misunderstood him.

And it's more than plausible.

 - Andrei