[Tutor] Pmw question

andy surany mongo57a@comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 20:24:02 2002

Yes, that is what my extract looks like.

I have been using Tkinter for the last few months - and found it
adequate. You can do almost everything with it - though you may have =
write a good deal more code than you would like. I am now moving to t=
he
next level in the development of my UI: plotting and charting. I trie=
hooking programs like PythonPlot - and while it works, it does not of=
fer
much in the way of flexibility. So I'm turning to Pmw in the hopes th=
at
maybe I can use some "pre fab" capabilities. Depending on what I find=
, I
may turn to something like reportlab - but I have high hopes that I'l=
be able to use the capabilities within Pmw.

BTW, if anyone could recommend an "enhanced" PythonPlot, I would
certainly appreciate it......

Andy