[Tutor] happy holidays and thanks for the fish...

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Wed Dec 18 16:47:01 2002

At 09:29 2002-12-18 -0600, Doug Clapp wrote:
>On behalf of all the (many, I'm sure) lurkers on this list, I'd like to
>thank Danny, Magnus and the other python wizards who have so graciously
>given their time and knowledge to the rest of us on this list.

It's all part of my grand master plan to make very expensive
Python mentors and consultants in high demand all over the
world. Especially in tax paradises in the sub tropics. The
big catch is that Python is all too easy to learn, so there
might not actually be a real need for a lot of mentors and
consultants. :(

>We're here, we're learning, and we truly appreciate your
>contributions.  Thanks!

You're welcome. I'll fly away this weekend and return on
January 4 or 5. Hm... should start thinking of what to pack
except the obvious (i.e. laptop and some books).

/Magnus

P.S. Anyone seen the movie yet?

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB