[Tutor] I need a tutor

GREENDAY31087@aol.com GREENDAY31087@aol.com
Sun Dec 8 14:17:02 2002

--part1_4f.27f178ef.2b24f455_boundary

Hello. I'm Wayne. I am a newbie but I have an Active Python so I'm prepared
to learn. I figured I should practice DOS batch files first because they're
so basic and it'll be easier to learn a second language. I now know that many
commands in different languages are similar (print, echo, printf). So if
anyone wants to teach, tell me, OK?
-Wayne

--part1_4f.27f178ef.2b24f455_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello. I'm Wayne. I am a newbie but I have an Active Python so I'm prepared to learn. I figured I should practice DOS batch files first because they're so basic and it'll be easier to learn a second language. I now know that many commands in different languages are similar (print, echo, printf). So if anyone wants to teach, tell me, OK?<BR>
-Wayne </FONT></HTML>

--part1_4f.27f178ef.2b24f455_boundary--