[Tutor] C-like local static var in Py ? [oops]

Aztech Guy aztech1200@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 10:42:06 2002

--0-1039696054-1038843682=:26460

Hey ! This is great. That was a lot of useful and interesting info from all you guys who answered. I learnt a good amount more about Python over the course of this last day alone - stuff that it's not so easy to get from the docs.
I hope to contribute something myself to the list in days to come ..
I really like this list - the signal to noise ratio is high.
Thanks again.
Az