[Tutor] mentor neeeeeded(log file)

Erik Price erikprice@mac.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:38:31 -0400

On Tuesday, August 27, 2002, at 08:20  AM, Morne wrote:

> I have been asking for help and you have been giving me help, but I am
> very new to any kind of programming and wanted to start on python. Is
> there a way that someone would mentor me in learnning python I really
> wanna lear but cant seem to get a kick off

Some Jedi master of programming once told me:

"nothing teaches code like code"

In other words, fire up that interactive Python interpreter and start
playing -- short of taking a class, the only way you're going to learn
anything is by doing.  If you need a guide, there are plenty of books
and web sites that you can follow, and this list is a great forum for
asking questions when you get stumped.

Hang in there.

Erik

--