[Tutor] Lost Modules?

Rob rob@uselesspython.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:24:33 -0500

Can you describe a few more details of what you're trying to do and how
you're trying to go about it?

Are you trying to import modules from within IDLE, from the command prompt,
or within a saved source file?

Can you show an example of the source code where you're trying to import?

Rob
http://uselesspython.com