[Tutor] Tree?

Lance E Sloan lsloan@umich.edu
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 07:57:46 -0400

--On Thursday, August 8, 2002 5:10 PM -0500 SA <sarmstrong13@mac.com> wrote:
> I think I can program the second half, what I need is some way of
> displaying the 'explorer' like tree. Where do I start?

I found a nice tree widget by Gene Cash through searching Google.  It's the
same Tree module that's already been mentioned on this mailing list, but I
wanted to point out the URL for it at Mr. Cash's actual website is
<URL:http://home.cfl.rr.com/genecash/tree.html>.  I also wanted to confirm
that it is quite nice.  I began using it for a project I was working on.
Unfortunately, the customer that contracted my group ran out of funds and
the project was cancelled.  So I don't have anything to show for it, but
take my word, it's a good tree module.

--
Lance E Sloan
Web Services, Univ. of Michigan: Full-service Web and database design,