[Tutor] Python information

shey crompton shey@argonaut.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:41:03 +0100

Would you even need to do that though? Using IDLE (sorry I don't know much
about Unix/Linux), could be part of the tutorial (uber-newbies).
Having had a bit of time to think about it, I'm not sure of how you could
combine all skill levels of programming into a game where you program
yourself, and your enemies; short of choosing your level of programming
skills first.

I think this is one for your uselesspython challenges, Rob. :-)

Thanks,

Shey