[Tutor] An example of something extremely difficult to expres s in Java

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:17:15 +0100

> can someone give me neat examples of something which
> is *extremely* difficult to express in java but can be easily
> represented in python?

Not *extremely* difficult in Java(at least not Java2) but
a pain none the less is anything which takes a function
as a parameter. Try writing the Python map() function
in Java say... Thats not too bad, now try using it for
a few cases... You'll soon see what I mean.

Now try writing Danny differentiator function builder....

Alan G.