[Tutor] Actually using programs

Galen Senogles hysterix240@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:06:32 -0800 (PST)

        Hello, I have a very easy question to solve,
that I just cant quite find in the tutors.  Basically
I just want to know how to actually apply whatever
programs to your computer.  Is there a way to actually
apply them?  Or are the programs just only to be run
in the python program that recieves the input from the
user and processes it, i know that is still very
usefull but I just want to know how to actually use
the programs...if I'm still to vague just let my know
and I'll try to explain more.