[Tutor] (no subject)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Louie Montelongo wrote:

> I Use Python For School Work But I Don't Know How To Use It For
> Squaring And Thngs Like That Please Help Me

Forgive us: we cannot give direct answers for what seems like a homework
question.  However, we can try to point you toward useful information.

What sort of school work do you use Python with?  What stuff are they
teaching?  The reason I ask this is because it might be possible to apply
something that your class has talked about toward this problem.

Also, what do you think of when you square things?  What does squaring
mean?

You might find useful things on the new Beginners site on Python.org here:

    http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html

Please feel free to ask us questions as well, and we'll see what we can do
to clear things up.