[Tutor] Windows IDE ..., Problems while executing python code ?

Ajaya Babu ajaya@ncoretech.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:04:55 +0530

Hi,

I am getting a suprising error with Windows IDE, When I want to test my code
on windows to check I jsut run uing Ctrl + F5, but when I have a import
statements for the user defined modules ..., python is telling me Import
error...like this...,

 File "C:\Python20\projects\VirtualHandset\utils.py", line 8, in ?
    from HandSetUtils import *
ImportError: No module named HandSetUtils

But suprisingly my modules are present there it self. Then I just copied
these files to the python installation directory...it started working
fine..., then I deleted from python installation directory..., but it
started working fine...then I closed all windows ..., this time again it
started giving the above problem...,

I very much cross checked the name and direcotry...,

I tried with setting path variable to solve this problem. But it did not
help much...,

Can any one suggest some thing to fix this problem.

with regards,
Ajaya