[Tutor] Can anyone tell me where is being used python in India?

lonetwin lonetwin@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there,
    Don't be too  worried Abhi, there are plenty of
places in India that use python, I was working for one
such place in Pune called CyberQuest Systems,
Indiatimes.com I believe also uses python. You would
almost certainly find python being used wherever Linux
is being used in India.....an' believe me Linux *is*
being used at *plenty* of places (Banglore has many of
such places).
     I'm working at b'bay now, and I'm mainly
scripting in python. Hope that's enough to make happy
:)

Peace
Steve
--- Abhiram Singh Kushwah