[Tutor] [OT] Bay PIGgies hijacked?

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:45:18 -0800

>I'm sending this to the list because IIRC there are some people on
>this list that are part of the Bay PIGgies group.  I sent a private
>message to someone earlier, but they're not part of the baypiggies.
>
>----
>
>I just tried to follow a link to an intro on using libglade with
>python on www.baypiggies.org, but ended up at a porn site >8^p.  Did
>someone screw up the DNS records?  Is there a way I can get to the
>site (is it a static IP that you can share)?
>
>BTW, the link was on an old GNOME news page found by Google.  The news
>item is dated "Nov. 21" so it must be at least almost a year old.

As Danny said, I didn't renew the domain, it lapsed, and someone else
bought it.

I had to make some hard choices about what domains to keep going and
which to let lapse unfortunately.

As Danny said, it is (now) up at http://deirdre.org/baypiggies/ but I
haven't fixed any of the links that may be broken. I'd intended on
doing it last week but was ill and trying to get something done.

--
_Deirdre   *    http://deirdre.net   "I live in comfort knowing that my
early works were not printed on acid-free paper."     -- Lawrence Block