[sill: Re: [Tutor] help ;-)]

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:19:13 -0700

This is my final post in this thread on the Tutor Mailing list. I
apologize in advance, for an off-topic post. For those who would like to
continue in this discussion, either email or the newsgroup
k12.chat.teacher would be appropriate venues. If interested, Read on!

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:46:56 -0400, Andrei Kulakov <sill@optonline.net>