SV: SV: [Tutor] Stuck with classes - events

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@home.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 13:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

On 05-Oct-2001 Danny Kohn wrote:
> [...]

I am not familiar with wxPython.  There should be a function call to give an
object input focus.  In my example, parent.givefocus() would call this
function.  This is not so much an OOP issue as it is understanding the
capabilities of the library you are using.