[Tutor] Useless delays

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:02:20 -0500

Useless Python has also suffered lately. The website is currently up,
but I've encountered so many problems in the last few weeks (in between
viruses and post-WTC complications, having to free my #2 staff member
from the burden of continued employment, losing Internet service for a
week, etc.) that I've been unable to perform necessary website
maintenance. I'm glad Useless is still up, because I actually did lose
the backup.

Please forgive the month of delays. I'll get things caught up soon, even
if I have to take on some assistance. I'm curious, though, what would
become of Useless Python if I took off to Nepal to do some chanting and
teach former nomadic herders from Tibet how to do IT work. Any thoughts
out there? (Useless could probably be placed at Sourceforge if all else
fails.)

-Rob