[Tutor] PyList_Append "MemoryError"

Lee-Shanok, Bruce Bruce.Lee-Shanok@cognos.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:23:08 -0500

Hi all,

	I'm trying to append an object to a PyList, so I'm just calling:

	status = PyList_Append(myList,o);

	However, PyList is returning a -1, and the exception I'm getting is
"MemoryError". Now, I'm fairly certainl that myList is a valid list. o is a
PyObject type, and I wanted to delve deeper to try and see what exactly was
wrong... is there any way I can print feedback regarding the contents/status
of a PyObject? Moreover, does anyone have any clues as to what this
"MemoryError" might mean?

Thanks,
Bruce

may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.