[Tutor] transform html to pdf

Pijus Virketis virketis@fas.harvard.edu
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 02:21:11 -0500

>   I am wondering how to transform a complete html
>into downloadable pdf file? If i have a string that is
>a complete html page, how can i deal with this
>problem? I look at reportlab's examples but there are
>not many of them.

Hm, doesn't LaTeX have utilities that convert from HMTL to TeX and then to
PDF rather nicely? If you have access to these programs, you could just
call them from Python, using it as the "glue" language. I am not that
familiar with how well Python interacts with LaTeX though, so this is just
an idea rather than a fully informed piece of advice.:)

Pijus
PGP PUBLIC KEY: www.fas.harvard.edu/~virketis/links
My weblog: www.fas.harvard.edu/~virketis