[Tutor] database connectivity over networks (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Wed, 30 May 2001 10:29:10 -0700

>Dear Curtis,
>
>Let me forward this to the rest of the tutor list; I think you accidently
>sent it only to me... *grin*

This is a complex problem and there's a bunch of ways to solve it. In
fact, there's two whole books dedicated to network programming that
are considered the reference in the field. Search for "unix network
programming" on your web bookstore of choice. The books are by
Richard Stevens.
--
_Deirdre     Stash-o-Matic: http://weirdre.com      http://deirdre.net
Macintosh Developer (seeking work): Will work for Cocoa