[Tutor] Multiple identical keys in a dictionary

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Sat, 26 May 2001 09:45:09 -0700

>   I'm implementing a high score table for this game I'm writing in
>python (tkinter) and I thought it would be nice to use a dictionary
>for all the high scores - with the score as the key.

You should use the place as a key and the value should be a tuple of
the score and the name.

--
_Deirdre     Stash-o-Matic: http://weirdre.com      http://deirdre.net
Macintosh Developer (seeking work): Will work for Cocoa