[Tutor] on line courses?

Andrew Wilkins toodles@yifan.net
Tue, 22 May 2001 20:40:10 +0800

I'm backing this plug!
As programming is a hobby for me, not an occupation (well maybe when I'm all
grown up!) I sometimes lack ideas of what to program. When the Useless
Challenges came to Useless Python pages, some of them I found quite
interesting, and a good way to learn python. In fact, I'm currently learning
XML and python at the same time with one of the challenges =)

So...it might be a good idea to give it a go, if you want some practical
application!

Useless Challenges:
http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/UselessIdeas.html

Andrew Wilkins