[Tutor] is there an equivalent to the 'commands' module for Win32 platforms (95,98,NT)?

Karim Yaici karimy@nipltd.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 11:43:31 +0100

Hi there,
I'd like to run some python scripts from another a script. I was looking at
the documentation this morning, and I found the 'command's module which
,unfortunately, runs only on POSIX platforms. how can run commands in a
Win98 environment? Has anyone tried to do the same?

There is also  a module called 'nt', no documentation available on this one
;-(...I don't see any difference between this module and 'system', do you?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Karim