[Tutor] Tutor digest, Vol 1 #809 - 12 msgs

Sharriff Aina NHYTRO@compuserve.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 02:48:07 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:tutor@python.org

Won't work because the asp engine doesn't transmit the white space in <%=3D=

%>to =

python.  I guess this has the advantage of keeping most of your code
outside of the =

html.  I have a couple more complex examples if you want them.  We mainly=

use =

python and the Reportlab package to generate pdf reports and stream them
down to =

the browser.

-Sam<

Hi Sam! can I have some of these complex examples too? I had started of
writing ASP code in Python, but I got bogged down because I had to check
even 2 -3 liners to see what went wrong, I gave up and went back to CGI.

Thanks

Sharriff =