[Tutor] PyXML Help?

Scott Ralph Comboni scott@zenplex.com
15 May 2001 09:40:15 -0400

I guess thats were I'm at.  XML I have an understanding of but using
Python to parse XML is were Im having trouble.  Been using the xmllib
module with some luck.  But I was really hoping to find some more
detailed examples.  Which is really the best way I learn.  The XML
Processing with PYTHON book by Sean McGrath I have and found out very
quickly as mentioned early that his focus is not on xmllib but his own
Pyxie.  I'd rather stick with the core Lib.
Thanks
Scott

On 15 May 2001 08:18:42 -0500, Rob Andrews wrote:
> I found XML itself simple enough to figure out from a
> http://www.w3schools.com/ tutorial, and I can also highly recommend
> O'Reilly's "Learning XML". It's a fine book. I've yet to figure out how to
> use Python with it, but I'm sure my mojo will rise soon.
>
> Rob
>
> Got Python?
> http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonsource.html

Scott Ralph Comboni