[Tutor] Books/Thankyou!

Hermit hermit@erie.net
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:50:31 -0400 (EDT)

Good evening -

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Remco, Rob, Alan, and
Dierdre for responding to my query regarding Python book recommendations.
I certainly appreciate the in-depth responses I received; indicative of
people willing to share their time and expertise, and in today's world
that is really refreshing.  I've been around computers for quite awhile
(about 14 years), and not all mailing lists are so friendly.  I will
purchase both books, Alan's and the O'Reilly's - over the years I
accumulated quite a collection, but they are invaluable for learning.

Again, thanks for your replies!

Regards,

Dick Williams