[Tutor] Linux help required

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Sun, 13 May 2001 20:32:09 -0700

>On  0, Kalle Svensson <kalle@gnupung.net> wrote:
>>  I was referring to free as in freedom.  I'm one of those hippie communist
>>  hacker guys. <wink>
>
>You're not the only one. I run a linux-from-scratch box, *almost* everything
>compiled by hand (including the C compiler I built the C compiler with).
>
>It's *my* hobby, I waste my time on what I want :).

Hey, I'm one of those hippie communist hacker chix, but I still
prefer Eudora for email. I run it on a free (as in freedom, but not
as in beer) OS, but the Linux boxen's in the other room.
--
_Deirdre     Stash-o-Matic: http://weirdre.com      http://deirdre.net
Macintosh Developer (seeking work): Will work for Cocoa