[Tutor] Re: [Tutor] RE: [Tutor] Re: One other thing·... (and more)

Stephen L Arnold sarnold@earthling.net
Sun, 13 May 2001 11:32:12 -0700

On 13 May 01, at 4:18, Tim Peters wrote:

> In Python this is a matter of convention and documentation:
[snip]

Cool; nice answer.  I think you answered some of the original
poster's questions as well.  I'm sure I'll have more questions as I
work through the Alan Gauld book and the tutorials.  I just have to
finish some grading, make and give the final, and turn in my
grades...  I even have a nice film for the last day of class this
week :)

Thanks, Steve

Steve Arnold                          sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org
Assoc. Faculty, Dept of Geography, Allan Hancock College
           http://arnolds.dhs.org/geography.html

Linux:  It's not just for nerds anymore...