[Tutor] faq

Benoit Dupire bdupire@seatech.fau.edu
Sun, 13 May 2001 00:14:21 -0400

Benoit Dupire wrote:

>  doc pepin wrote:
>
> > for a newbie programmer which book you'll recommend
> > "learning python" or "programming python" ?

Just to mention that there should be a FAQ dedicated to this Tutor
Mailing List to answer such questions...

I love this mailing list and some answers are of very good quality and
it is a shame that there's nothing in the archives  to say ' HEP! this
is a very neat
post with a very nice explanation, just read me'...
Or sometimes a good summary of  a particular long thread would be a very
good thing to add to this FAQ....

As a matter of fact, I saw that there was such a website at:
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/index.phtml/fid/199/

but i haven't seen this URL mentionned in the tutor mailing list
before???
Anyway, IMHO, it looks great !!

Benoit