[Tutor] 15 puzzle

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 00:15:13 +0100

> Who is "we"?

The python tutor list community.

> > Just my two cents,
>
> Which is a lot more than the Python developers charged you

Which is why I don't expect them to support even the current version!
But this list is comprised people who have volunteered to support
newbies so "we" should offer support for, say, 1 year after a
release before saying just "get the new version" - which may
not be a realistic option for anyone learning in a corporate
environment. (I had to learn Python on V1.3 even tho' 1.5.1
was just out - our upgrade cycle hadn't got there yet...)

> IOW,

IOW? Thats a new one on me?

> the "we" above won't include PythonLabs

I wouldn't expect it to, but I would plead for the tutor list
to accept users of older versions.

Alan G