[Tutor] Step by step tutorials

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 21:17:11 -0500

We will be glad to try and help you find good answers to any questions
you post. You may find a healthy collection of Python source code and
links on the Useless Python website, which the Tutor list members
contribute to:

http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonsource.html

Rob

--

Useless Python!
If your Python is this useless, we need you.